This website (the ‘Site’) is provided by Яodask. By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this Site you agree to these Terms and Conditions. You should read these Terms and Conditions carefully and should check them for any changes on return visits to the Site. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions indicates that you accept any changes.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms and Conditions or the Site please write to Яodask by e-mail using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. All rights not expressly granted in these terms and conditions are expressly reserved by Яodask.
1. Ownership and Use of the Site
Copyright © Яodask. The copyright and all other intellectual property rights on the Site and all content displayed on or accessible from the Site (“Content”) is owned by or licensed to Яodask and protected by the UK Copyright Laws, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws.
You are granted a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable licence to access, browse and use the Site and the Content only (i) for your own personal and non-commercial use and otherwise. We may revoke your right to use this Site at any time in our sole discretion.
You may not access, copy, download, rip, distribute, modify, republish, broadcast, embed into any other site, communicate to the public, or otherwise use, deal with or exploit any part of the Site or Content without the prior written consent of Яodask except as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
You must use the Site and Content only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone else or restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site and Content. You agree that you will not remove or modify any copyright, other proprietary notices or trademarks which appear on the Site or the Content.
2. Liability for Content
Яodask tries to ensure that the Content is correct but accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. The Content should not be relied on and Яodask accepts no liability for such reliance.
3. Exclusion of Warranties
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Яodask excludes all warranties, representations or understandings whatsoever (whether express or implied) in relation to the Site and the Content, specifically including but not limited to, any warranty or representation that the Site and the Content are free from computer viruses, errors and omissions and do not infringe any third parties’ rights.
4. Trade marks
Яodask owns the rights in and to the www.rodask .com domain name. Other trademarks, products, services and company names mentioned on the Site or in Content may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
For your own personal, non-commercial purposes, you may establish a link to our Site or any of the Content, provided that in doing so you do not damage or take advantage of our reputation or act illegally. In linking to our Site you must not imply that there is any association, approval or endorsement on the part of Яodask where none exists. The Site must not be framed on any other site. Яodask reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
7. Further Assurances
You agree that you will do any and all acts and things, and execute any and all documents, that we may reasonably request in order to carry out the intended provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
8.2 What information do we collect? How do we use it?
We will only use your information for the purposes set out below if you have indicated that you wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the below purposes, please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com
We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so. From time to time we would like to use the information you supply to us for:
- responding to feedback
- informing you about new content on the Site
We also use technology which allows us to track visitors to the Site (see 8.8 Cookies) so that we can understand how you and other visitors use it.
We are committed to using our best efforts to maintaining the security of your personal information. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your personal information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Site.
8.4 Notice to minors
This Site is intended for use by adults. If you are under 18 please do not send us any personal information including your email details. If you would like to contact us please do so through a parent or legal guardian (ask them to email us on your behalf). If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child who has submitted us with personal information, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such personally identifiable information from our database as soon as possible following our receipt of any such notice.
8.5 Access to your information
Where required under local law, we will, upon request and payment of any fee stipulated by local law, provide you with all the information we hold about you and which we are obliged to disclose to you. In making this request, please contact email@example.com and specify that you require disclosure of your personal information.
8.6 Do we share the information we receive?
Яodask will not share any personal information that is provided on the site.
8.7 Are there any security issues?
We take the security of your data seriously. Therefore, once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this Site. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this Site will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this Site. You must not post or provide to us via this Site, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this Site.
Unfortunately no data transmission or security program can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for the security of your computer at all times.
8.8.1 What about ‘cookies’?
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard-drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that (see how to enable and disable your browser cookies under ‘Managing Cookies’). There are two types of cookie that we use during your visit to rodask.com:
- Session cookies to keep track of the pages you visit on the Site and to tell us whether you have visited the Site previously so that, in order to serve you better, we understand how you and other visitors use the Site.
- Web analytics cookies: these cookies are delivered to and managed by Google Inc. They are logged on your first visit and are re-validated during each visit to our Site to allow us to generate web statistics on Site usage. This information enables us to improve your experience on our website. Google uses first party cookies, meaning that they cannot be used by any other site. Using Google analytics enables us to improve the service we provide to you. Please note: these cookies do NOT contain any personal data and are only used by Яodask for analytic purposes to improve the service we provide to you on this site.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. We have sought to set up our Site so as to notify you before a cookie is used. However, if you choose to reject all cookies, you may be unable to use parts of the Site.
8.8.2 Managing Cookies
There are various levels of cookie enablement and disablement in the browser you are using. Below you will find instruction on how to manage your browser cookie settings. Blocking cookies may prevent some website pages from displaying correctly.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 9.0 10.0, 11.0
1. Click on 'Tools' in your browser menu and select 'Internet Options'.
2. Click the 'Privacy' tab.
3. Under 'Settings' move the slider to the top to block all cookies or the bottom to allow all cookies.
4. Click 'OK'.
1. Click 'OK'.
2. Select 'Settings'.
3. Click 'Show advanced settings'.
4. Go to the “Privacy” section, click the 'Content settings' button.
5. To enable cookies look in the “cookies” section and make sure 'Allow local data to be set' is selected. This will allow first-party and third-party cookies. If you only want to accept first-party cookies, select the 'Block all third-party cookies without exception'.
6. To block all cookies, look in the “cookies” section and select 'Block sites from setting any data'. This will also prevent most sites that require you to sign in from working. To block third-party cookies, select the 'Block third-party cookies and site data'. Even if you have a site added to your exceptions list and allowed its cookies, the site's third-party cookies will not be accepted.
1. In the browser menu and select 'Options'.
2. Select the Privacy panel.
3. Set 'Firefox will:' to 'Use custom setting for history'.
4. To accept cookies check all boxes, uncheck to disable them.
1. In Opera select 'Quick Preferences'.
2. To enable cookies check 'Enable Cookies'.
3. To disable cookies uncheck 'Enable Cookies'.
1. Choose 'Safari' in the browser menu and select the 'Preferences' option.
2. Click 'Security'.
3. To enable and disable cookies look in the 'Accept cookies' section and choose how you want Safari to handle cookies. To find further information search for cookies in your browser 'help' in your browser menu or visit aboutcookies.org.
8.9 Your Consent
You represent and warrant that all information you provide to us shall be truthful and accurate. By using the Site and submitting information, you consent to: the collection and use of your personal information by us as described above.
8.10 Accuracy of Your Personal Information
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the information you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
8.11 Online data
8.12 Further Information
9. Accuracy of Your Personal Information
You irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales (UK), shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions, the Site or the Content and that English law shall govern such controversy or claim. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this site.
10. Trademark and copyright
11. Amendments to these terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms at any time. You, and any contract between us, will be subject to the version of these terms in force at the time you have placed any order on our website.
12. Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to perform or comply with our obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any cause, which is beyond our reasonable control.
Each provision of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable form and not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these terms.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by English Law and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England & Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the above.
17. About us